It’s a unicorn – no, it’s a horse! Wait — why not both? This versatile plushy pattern includes directions for creating a Unicorn or Horse using blanket yarn. And guess what? The arms and legs are no-sew! That means you have less to worry about when it comes to assembly after the body is complete.
You can also choose to use 1 strand of 4/worsted weight yarn and a 4mm hook for a mini Unicorn/Horse; 2 strands of worsted weight and a 5mm hook for a small Unicorn/Horse; or 3 strands and a 6mm hook for a medium Unicorn/Horse — all with the same pattern! Plus, included in the pattern are instructions on how to create a mane with the blanket yarn that won’t unravel in the wash.
Best of all, all these features and bonuses are included for the same price!
This pattern has been tested by multiple individuals of varying skill levels, so you can feel confident that the instructions are clear, correct, and easy to follow.
- Blanket Yarn (Body Color): 200 – 250yds
- Blanket Yarn (Accent Color): 60 – 65yds
- Worsted Weight Yarn (Horn Color): ~5yds
- Worsted Weight Yarn (Black): ~3yds
- Worsted Weight Yarn (White): ~2yds
- Worsted Weight Yarn (Eye Color): ~2yds
- 7mm hook
- 3.5mm hook (for eyes)
- Slst – Slip Stitch
- Ch – Chain
- MC – Magic Circle
- sc – Single Crochet
- inc – Increase
- dec – Decrease
- lsc – Loop Single Crochet
- [stitch, stitch]x# – Repeat the stitches inside the brackets the specified number of times
- f/o – Fasten off