Halloween fans, this one’s for you!
The Candy Corn Halloween Cup Cozy is an adorable and easy-to-make crochet pattern that is perfect for beginners. This cozy is perfect for Halloween lovers who want to add some festive flair to their favorite hot beverage container. With just a basic single crochet stitch, this pattern can be completed quickly. And with the addition of rosy cheeks, a smiling face, and bright eyes, who could resist the charm?
This cozy is also washable and reusable, making it an eco-friendly choice for those who want to reduce their waste. Not only is the Candy Corn Halloween Cup Cozy an eco-friendly choice, but it is also a great gift for family and friends who love Halloween. It’s perfect for sipping your favorite hot or iced beverage during the spooky season. Use it add some charm to your Halloween decor at home and on the go! With its beginner-friendly pattern, anyone can create this cozy, making it a great choice for those who are new to crochet or anyone who just wants a quick and easy project. Get started on yours today!
- 4.5mm Hook
- (Optional) 6mm Plastic Safety Eyes
- 4/Worsted Yellow Yarn
- 4/Worsted Orange Yarn
- 4/Worsted White Yarn
- 4/Worsted Black Yarn: Less Than 1yd
- 4/Worsted Pink Yarn: Less Than 1yd
Working in joined rounds. Slst and ch1 at the end of each round.
- Yellow Yarn: Chain 35, slst to the last chain from the hook to form a circle.
- Ch1, 1sc in same space, then 1sc in ea st around, slst to the start, ch1 (35)
- Repeat until you have 4 rows of yellow.
- Change to orange yarn, complete 3 rows of orange.
- Change to white yarn, complete 3 rows of white.
- Snugly slip stitch around the last row of white. Make sure to test your cozy on the cup you intend to use it with to make sure it isn’t too small for the cup.
- Using yellow yarn, loosely slip stitch around the first row of yellow stitches at the top of the cozy. Test the fit of your cup cozy again.
- If using black yarn for the eyes, now’s the time to embroider the eyes and face onto the cozy. Use your best judgement on where you’d like to place these.
F/o and weave in ends.
- If using safety eyes, insert the eyes several stitches apart and do NOT use the included backs. Instead, use a lighter to melt the backs of the eyes and flatten them with a spoon or other heat resistant surface.
** Use extreme caution when using lighters and/or open flame to melt the backs. It is possible to injure yourself, or damage the cozy if you are careless.**
- (Optional) Use the Pink yarn to add little blush spots just under the eyes, for a bit more character.